Click on the link and watch this video
Watch his video about the water the cycle.
Watch, listen and sing to this song about the Water Cycle. It’s Fantastic!!!
Click on these links and play these games about the Water Cycle:
Click on this link and practise what have you learnt about the main rivers of Spain:
What’s an aurora?
- The name ‘Aurora’ comes from the Latin word for sunrise or the Roman goddess of dawn.
- An aurora is a natural light display in the sky, usually of greenish color but sometimes red or blue.
- This natural phenomenon usually occurs in areas known as the ‘auroral zone’ near the poles of the Arctic in the north and Antarctic in the south.
- The effect is known as the aurora borealis (or the Northern Lights) in Northern hemisphere latitudes.
- In Southern hemisphere latitudes the effect is known as the aurora australis (or the Southern Lights).
- Aurora is caused by the collision of energetically charged particles with atoms in the high altitude thermosphere within our atmosphere.
The creation of the Universe. Click on this page. you can see videos and play games and quizz. Enter and have fun!!
Rotation and Revolution movements:
The Moon Phases.
Click on this link and discover the different phases of the Moon.