COPY THE SENTENCES IN YOUR NOTEBOOK AND ANSWER TRUE OF FALSE.
- Matter can be any size.
- There are 4 states of matter.
- The objetc in the solid state holds its shape.
- Liquids and gases don’t change their shape.
- Water in its liquid form covers 70% of the planet.
- Rain, hail and snow are three forms of precipitation.
- When the Sun heats the water it is called condensation
Listen to the song and answer the questions in your notebook.
- Write three examples of solids.
- Write three examples of liquids.
- Write three examples of gases.